Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Some members are accidentally double posting because they are experiencing forum lag while using Chrome and or Firefox. In fact many experience this in both browsers on any site.
If you post a reply and it is not immediately posted you should see bar i the upper right hand corner showing that it is still working.If you click reply again you will probably double or even triple post.
If you experience any type of lag in either one or both of these browsers,unticking "Use Hardware Acceleration when available" may help you with this problem.However sometimes you just need to let the site catch up if you will.

In firefox : go to options>Advanced>General>Browsing>untick "Use Hardware Acceleration when available"

Ashampoo_Snap_2014.08.16_09h52m21s_001_.png

In Chrome: go to settings>Click show advanced settings at the bottom>System>untick "Use Hardware Acceleration when available"

Ashampoo_Snap_2014.08.16_10h00m16s_002_.png

I have this unticked in both Chrome & frirefox because it helps with browser lag period.However this did help with any lag I experienced here on MT.However some lag is going to happen on any site from time to time.You just have to be patient and resist the urge to click again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.