Expired Process Lasso Pro v.6.9.8.0 - Free ONE license per user

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Process Lasso Pro v.6.9.8.0 - Free ONE license per user.
Process Lasso Pro is normally priced at $24.95 per activation code / license key, but Bitsum cooperate with SharewareOnSale is giving away free licenses for Process Lasso Pro 6.9.
1. Go to the promotions. promo page:https://bitsum.com/processlasso/sharewareonsale/
2. Fill in the form with your data and click "Send My Process Lasso PRO License".
3. Download Process Lasso 6.9.8.0 (2.3 MB) and install it on your computer.
4. Activate the Pro-version, using e-mail (username) and the activation code (activation code), received by e-mail (Help menu> Activate).

Terms of promotion :

Only one license per user
There is no way to upgrade to new versions - only under version 6.9.8.0, which can be used indefinitely
No free technical support

Download links:
1.(32-bit)https://bitsum.com/files/processlassosetup.exe
2.(64-bit)https://bitsum.com/files/processlassosetup64.exe

How it works:
Just enter your name, email and click “Generate My Process Lasso PRO License” button. Then your free activation code will be displayed in the next webpage. A copy of the free activation code will also be sent to your email for reference. This code will only be valid for the current version, Process Lasso 6.9.

NOTE:valid for 10/11/12 Sep, 2014 only.

About:
Process Lasso Pro is an award-winning CPU management tool that helps optimize CPU usage and stops rogue programs and processes from slowing down your computer. Features like ProBalance, Energy Saver, Gaming and Multimedia Mode, and more ensure your computer stays as fast as possible and is not bogged down by CPU wasting programs and processes.

Process Lasso’s most popular feature is the unique process optimization technology called ProBalance (Process Balance) that can improve your PC’s responsiveness and stability during high CPU loads. Windows, by design, allows programs to monopolize your CPU without sufficient restraint — leading to hangs and micro-lags. ProBalance intelligently adjusts the priorities and/or CPU affinities of running programs, on-demand, as-needed so that badly behaved processes won’t negatively impact the responsiveness of your PC. It does this by LOWERING the priority of select background processes in high loads, NOT raising priorities.
This allows you to run your PC in the High Performance power profile, yet conserve power when you aren’t active. In addition to these, there are countless features allowing the user to take full automated control of the processes on their PC. You can have a wide range operations performed, or settings applied, each time a process is run.

Source:https://sharewareonsale.com/s/process-lasso-pro-giveaway-sale

Last edited:

ifacedown

Level 18
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
Grab this one! Especially those who use weak processors, or use apps that are CPU-consuming! My slow system benefited much from this! It prevents and cuts off lags!

ifacedown

Level 18
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
Correction - This is NOT a lifetime free license. Only for one year. Checked it with Bitsum.

bujdos2011

Level 1
Verified
Jul 18, 2014
I have an old computer, so I'll give it a try. Thanks.

Is this really valid only for a year?
Because I think its not for a year, its for ever, but we can not upgrade to future versions.

Last edited by a moderator:
ا

الشمس

@bujdos2011,

Terms and Conditions
  • This is a 1-computer lifetime license, for home use
  • No free updates
  • No free tech support
  • Must be downloaded, installed, and registered before this offer has ended

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.