Level 32
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 23, 2013
"
By NBC Bay Area

A woman police describe as a high-end prostitute has been arrested on suspicion of murder after allegedly injecting heroin into a tech executive on his yacht in Santa Cruz and leaving him to die when he overdosed.

The suspect, Alix Catherine Tichelman, was charged with seven crimes, including manslaughter, at the Santa Cruz County Court on Wednesday.

She has been appointed a public defender and her bail has been set at $1.5 million. She will wait a week before entering plea.

The Santa Cruz Sentinel reported Tuesday that surveillance video from the boat shows 51-year-old Forrest Timothy Hayes losing consciousness.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-c...d-google-exec-yacht-california-police-n151871

kmr1684

Level 3
Verified
Jun 23, 2014
and why should you want to produce prison series:rolleyes: and cats wants to produce show outside of the prison.:rolleyes::(

ps: both represent same so both of you get ready for next.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Reactions: Cowpipe
I

illumination

He had a on going affair with this high-end paid prostitute, that obviously was a heroin addict, one can even see in just her pictures. No one questions this from a Google exec? So did she pin him down, man handle him and inject him, or was he doing herion with her and he OD'd? Was it murder. or did he consent. They say video was captured, but has not been aired, that i have seen. This story does not smell right...

kmr1684

Level 3
Verified
Jun 23, 2014
He had a on going affair with this high-end paid prostitute, that obviously was a heroin addict, one can even see in just her pictures. No one questions this from a Google exec? So did she pin him down, man handle him and inject him, or was he doing herion with her and he OD'd? Was it murder. or did he consent. They say video was captured, but has not been aired, that i have seen. This story does not smell right...

hello do not make any conspiracy big uncle watching.................. :D:D:p
take care!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

Cowpipe

Level 16
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014

I can't help thinking she was really a secret agent sent to assassinate him because he was a Google executive who typed Google into Google on a Google computer. There was so much G-Force (Google-Force) created that he sent a tidal wave of data which crashed the NSA computer systems and caused massive amounts of data on their servers to be lost. They knew that if they left him alive, he might do it again, and they couldn't risk having another load of pictures of people's houseses deleted, that would be disastrous and totally impact their ability to carry out their duties...

kmr1684

Level 3
Verified
Jun 23, 2014
I can't help thinking she was really a secret agent sent to assassinate him because he was a Google executive who typed Google into Google on a Google computer. There was so much G-Force (Google-Force) created that he sent a tidal wave of data which crashed the NSA computer systems and caused massive amounts of data on their servers to be lost. They knew that if they left him alive, he might do it again, and they couldn't risk having another load of pictures of people's houseses deleted, that would be disastrous and totally impact their ability to carry out their duties...

so you are assisting him................... :p:p:p:p:p

hhmmm.......... now i got another conspiracy :D:D:D:D:D:D

Cowpipe

Level 16
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
so you are assisting him................... :p:p:p:p:p

hhmmm.......... now i got another conspiracy :D:D:D:D:D:D

Legend has it that if you type "Goggle" into Google, you're computer will get infected by a 1000 viruses and then explode (presumably from being infected by the 'suicide virus')

Reactions: FreddyFreeloader

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
Legend has it that if you type "Goggle" into Google, you're computer will get infected by a 1000 viruses and then explode (presumably from being infected by the 'suicide virus')

Let me try that. Imagine getting ODd by 1000 viruses. They must be the injector type, no pun intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.