Not open for further replies.
Product name
HerdProtect Anti-Malware
Pros
  • 1. All 68 antivirus engines scanning your PC

2. Free

3. Nice and Easy Interface
CONS
1. What ever it finds, it does not remove the infected file, but it does take you straight to the infected file so you can remove it manually.
BOTTOM LINE
I really like this program, I was thinking about using this rather then use HitmanPro and Malwarebytes in my reviews. That section of my review is meant for results of what the antivirus missed, so HerdProtect will give you the results, but with 68 antivirus's rather then just HitamnPro and Malwarebytes.

Leave Comments at the bottom letting me know if it is a great idea before i make changes to my reviews!

KaptainBug

Level 12
Verified
Dec 26, 2013
Right now its still in beta. Sometime during Q1 2014 they will include removal capability and in Q2 with realtime protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.