Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Homepage: http://www.razerzone.com/cortex

Download Cortex for Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista

Latest version, v5.4.15.0 (March 2015)

For Windows XP, download Razer Game Booster standalone from:
http://malwaretips.com/threads/razer-game-booster-3-7-0-11-may-2013.15910/

Game Launcher
Get complete access to your gaming library and jump into action with the easy to use Game Launcher.
Deals
Compares prices of digitally distributed PC games across the top online stores* ensuring you always get the best price.
Learn More
Game Booster
Automatically shutting off unnecessary processes and applications when you’re gaming, and resuming them when you’re done.
Defrags your disks, prioritizing your game folders for faster loading and enhanced system efficiency for even smoother gameplay.

Learn More
Stream
Stream enables you to play your favorite PC games by streaming them to your Android TV, then automatically adjusting your resolution according to your WiFi connection, so you’ll always enjoy optimal performance on your home entertainment system.
Learn More
Save Game Manager
Automatically back up save game files onto your favorite cloud storage services whenever your progress is saved.
Learn More
Captures your epic moments in HD with a customizable hot key, without unwanted watermarks
Learn More

Reactions: Kent

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I had it installed but didn't use the Game Booster function, for the one PC game I have.

Enju

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jul 16, 2014
Did u tried it, brutha? How much FPS it 'boost' actually?
0.00 more FPS! There is no such thing as game boosting or anything related... it's the same like all those "internet tuners", zero gain and often more problems than before.

Reactions: Koroke San

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
In crysis 3 & battlefield 4, iobit game booster gives me only 1-2 fps boost, played with my I5 4440 with no external graphic card. gaming PC don't need this application.

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
0.00 more FPS! There is no such thing as game boosting or anything related... it's the same like all those "internet tuners", zero gain and often more problems than before.
Yup in some games it failed to deliver FPS in my test.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
gaming PC don't need this application.

Razer Cortex boasts other features and compatible with the upcoming Razer Forge TV.
Game Booster doesn't have to be used, but the app does have other, for some, useful features.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
For such FPS simply upgrade to a higher specifications within pricy range, booster like this may help a little bit but depends on a gamer user wanted. Share and Streaming are useful on that category list.

Reactions: Oxygen

VirusAttak

Level 4
Verified
Aug 31, 2014
I used both razer game boost and iobit game booster, they both do nothing rather than slowing down your game by running their own services.
There's only two way to boost your games
  • By Updating graphics drivers
  • By Upgrading hardware.

I

illumination

I used both razer game boost and iobit game booster, they both do nothing rather than slowing down your game by running their own services.
There's only two way to boost your games
  • By Updating graphics drivers
  • By Upgrading hardware.
3 ways..

The first two you mentioned, and one last one.

The last one being, to know how to manually adjust the video settings inside the game to maximize FPS while still maintaining quality. :D

Reactions: VirusAttak

VirusAttak

Level 4
Verified
Aug 31, 2014
3 ways..

The first two you mentioned, and one last one.

The last one being, to know how to manually adjust the video settings inside the game to maximize FPS while still maintaining quality. :D
Good one , Almost forgot to mention it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.