Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
RealPlayer has always enabled you to play RealAudio (*.ra) and RealMedia (*.ram) files.
  • Download videos from thousands of Web sites with just one click
  • Build your own video library and playlists
  • Play all major audio and video formats
  • Flash Video support
  • DVD, SVCD, VCD burning and video recording

RealPlayer for personal use includes audio CD burning capabilities, DVR-style playback buffering, multimedia search, Internet radio, a jukebox-style file library, an embedded web browser (using Microsoft Internet Explorer), and the ability to transfer media to a number of portable devices, including Apple's iPod, MP3 players, and Windows Media devices.

1080__realPlayer4.png

Download.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
  • Updates for compatibility with Firefox.
  • Updates for compatibility with Google Chrome.
  • Fixed an issue with viewing certain websites in the RealPlayer browser.

Sources.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
This is still around? How does it survive, I remember it from the Windows XP days.

D

Deleted member 178

Earth said:
This is still around? How does it survive, I remember it from the Windows XP days.

hahaha yes it was my first player when i just bought my first PC, i found it very nice until i saw how bloated it was.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Umbra Corp. said:
Earth said:

hahaha yes it was my first player when i just bought my first PC, i found it very nice until i saw how bloated it was.

It's not that bad, currently have that installed and works fine. Love the feature that it has that your able to download YouTube videos.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
bo.elam said:
For downloading Youtube videos, I recommend you use Downloadhelper, it works great. It is an addon for Firefox so you don't have to install a program like Real player.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-downloadhelper/

Bo

Thanks for this Bo, will look into it. Looks quite good.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
The free version is very limited in features compared to other free media players like Winamp and JetAudio. It also displays too many ads.

Thanks.:D

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
bo.elam said:
It is really good. Let me give you an example. Often, Youtube changes the structure of the site, when they do that, it breaks software that's used for downloading. Downloadhelpers developer is always on top, he always comes up with a beta version right away that takes care of the problem.

Bo

Righty, o sounds very good. Just installed it and works like a charm. Also downloads at very very HD which is great :D

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
bo.elam said:
Oh yes, it downloads HD videos perfectly, like this one. Go ahead and download it, as a trial, ....ah, you might even like the ...ah....video.:angel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkzL4obfaVE&feature=plcp

I think everybody that watches this video, will be in Miami next July.

Bo

Love the video. :D Love to go to Miami but, from Australia, it's a long hike. :p

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
bo.elam said:
People from Australia are very adventurous. I know a couple of your compatriots that live here in Central America. One of them is half Australian/half Canadian. Married a Nicaraguan lady, owns a Hotel, lives at the beach. and eats oyster every day. Nice.

Bo

You have to be right there, they mainly. Would be nice to go, but meh, wait till I gues it's on YouTube :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.