Mini Spy

Latest Threads

Recent File Seeker

Discussion in 'All Other Security Software' started by Prorootect, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Prorootect

Prorootect Well-Known Member

Recent File Seeker (RFS) - our new (like 'AV on-demand' ..) portable tool. The new gem - Christmas gift for us.

Recent File Seeker on Carifred.com (by developer of famous UVK) site here: http://www.carifred.com/rfs/en.htm

'Recent File Seeker is a tool created to search for files using special filters like the creation date and the file extension.'
    'The results are compatible with UVK.'

Yes, like the most accurate Antivirus on demand, because it shows you all new files on your disk ('Max file age' at your choice: a few days to 1000 days .. or more!).
    File names: . Exe, . Dll, . Vbs, . Cmd, . Bat, . Reg, . Sys .. Based (at your choice) on: Creation date, Last access; Last modified.
    Perfect, until then never seen so great choice!

And this wonderful software is portable - you have to click on 'Start Search' button, that's all.
    RFSResults.txt on your Desktop after some seconds ..

Thank you very much, Fred - the 2011's Best Software Developer! :cool:
    Also on Bill Mullins blog, a reader wrote abour this UVK developer: 'The developer deserves a nomination for the Programmer of the Year !! '

2. Prorootect

.. bump ..

I consider this Recent File Seeker absolutely indispensable.

3. Prorootect

Hi, my another recent topic titled 'Sort Files List By Size And Date In Windows' is in 'How-To Articles, Tips and Guides ' section, here: http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Sort-Files-List-By-Size-And-Date-In-Windows

QUOTE:
    'I use both DriveSort and Recent File Seeker, and I'm happy with .. if you wish ..
    - then you are asked to do the same for your happiness ..

Thank you!:D