Guide | How To Remove dllhost.exe and SysWOW64 virus

The associated guide may contain user-generated or external content.

Antonis

Thread author
Apr 4, 2015
Hi i had seen my preccesses and i recognised that there is a proccess named : dllhost.exe by COM Surrogate. I want to safely remove and fix this problem cause it cause me lot of error and problems while my pc performacnce going heavily down day by day! Thanks in advance!

Reactions: tallorder

cloud

May 10, 2015
You can run Combo fix in safe mode or you can just install avira anti virus and run a full scan.

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
You can run Combo fix in safe mode or you can just install avira anti virus and run a full scan.

You should not run ComboFix unless you are specifically asked to by a helper.
Also, due to the power of this tool it is strongly advised that you do not attempt to act upon any of the information displayed by ComboFix without supervision from someone who has been properly trained. If you do so, it may lead to problems with the normal functionality of your computer.

S

sinu

Hi i had seen my preccesses and i recognised that there is a proccess named : dllhost.exe by COM Surrogate. I want to safely remove and fix this problem cause it cause me lot of error and problems while my pc performacnce going heavily down day by day! Thanks in advance!
How do you know its a virus?

cloud

May 10, 2015
Can you please tell me, when and how to really disinfect a really slow computer without using combofix ? I'd be really glad if you can answer this question of mine.

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
Can you please tell me, when and how to really disinfect a really slow computer without using combofix ? I'd be really glad if you can answer this question of mine.

First, start with your own thread describing the problems with your PC. Not on another guy's thread. to avoid confusion and to make the thread clear.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.