2. Low Ram Usage

3. No System Slow Down

4. Good Web Prevention

5. OK Detection Rate against 487 Files

6. Great Behavior Blocker
CONS
1. None
BOTTOM LINE
At the end of the day, Norton Security 2015 seems worth it!

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
I did have a key for the 2014 version, but have learnt that they will not honor that/allow me to upgrade to the 2015 version, I would have to buy a brand new license - never come across that before :(

Infected

Level 1
Verified
Mar 1, 2015
I did have a key for the 2014 version, but have learnt that they will not honor that/allow me to upgrade to the 2015 version, I would have to buy a brand new license - never come across that before :(

That's not right, they should allow you to upgrade if your key is legit.

Gets top marks on here for protection though: http://www.av-test.org/en/antivirus/home-windows/windows-8/

But if you have a bought key then they should make this apply to newer builds too. Stuff like that can make people move to other companies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.