Roboscan Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claw

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Feb 11, 2013
Hey guys, I've read all the post on Roboscan that you good people posted to help us users. Now, my best friend installed Roboscan a week ago and although everything on the site was dated in 2013, he told me that his definitions are updating to the present date, the last update was 9/03/15. What's your thoughts on this, I kept telling him it was abandoned, and now the defs are still getting updated. Any ideas ? Thanks.

Last edited:

3link9

Level 5
Verified
Oct 22, 2011
From what i've seen development is active in Korea but seemed to have gone hiatus on international versions.

Claw

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Feb 11, 2013
Seems like it 3link9. I talked to him again just short while ago and he said the virus definitions updated again. Seems strange.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
For some reason its insufficient to retrieve information why the website and support related base are out of date, but surely the agreement on Bitdefender engines may run for some time to be updated base on agreement status.

Alyac holds also the same product type but seems the development of program does to be stagnant.

Now the question, do you recommend? Well that should be depends as long no bugs may present then its fine to be use for protection.

Reactions: Claw

Claw

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Feb 11, 2013
Thank you jamescv7. I'll let him know that as long as the definitions are updating, he should be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.