rocky desktop (updated)

R

rocky

Thread author
Just curious how Bitdefender Free is going to behave. I don't mind using Comodo Firewall alone so it is going to have to be close to perfect to stay.

Reactions: tonibalas

Soulbound

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 14, 2015
WSA it's a decent solution. Seems light enough your configuration.
Do you use any registry maintenance tool?

Not everyday we see a windows user using bleachbit. That tool is the goto in linux but on windows I still prefer good old CCleaner portable version. Not saying it doesn't work because it does but had some bad experience with bleach on windows in the past. Probably due to a buggy version which as since been patch.

R

rocky

Thread author
No registry maintenance tool. Bleachbit has never caused any problems and seems to work as well as anything I used in the past. I have replaced windows FW with Comodo FW (sandbox enabled).

Reactions: JakeXPMan

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.