rohitroy1187 Config

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
I like your configuration, rohitroy1187, thanks for sharing it!
CCleaner is among my favorite tools, and we've used Avira Free AV on XP. Thumbs up for Malwarebytes Anti-malware :):) (do keep it updated).
A free Anti-Exploit which protects your browser & apps. (also developed by Malwarebytes) is available.
I second each of our fellow members' suggestions, and in order to learn more about our very own nico@FMA's Anti-malware scanner, read about it here:
Another safe and secure way to shield your system is through virtualization. A simple way to understand this fancy word is to imagine a raincoat that covers and keeps your clothes dry. You remove your coat, once inside again. The coat gets wet, and it's kept you dry!!:cool:
  1. Sandboxie Free www.sandboxie.com protects Chrome while browsing using a "sandbox".
  2. Toolwiz Time Freeze Free http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/System-Miscellaneous/Toolwiz-Time-Freeze.shtml protects your system from unwanted changes. If you happen to install a program with malware or infections, restarting returns your system to it's previous state!!:):)
Each of these programs can greatly secure your computer system. I am using Sandboxie right now, and Time Freeze is installed on our old XP system.:D
*Remember, programs or changes you wish to keep (security update patches or Important Windows updates) must be done without these protections in place.;)

Last edited:

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
great config and thanks for sharing.hope to enjoy this great forum;):)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.