Solved rundll error & keyboard stopped working

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabrinaAbshire

Thread author
Mar 13, 2014
Help!!! Please!! My computer was working normally last night, but this morning, i was greeted with 2 pop ups that said...
Rundll. problem starting c:progra~3\qrtot.dat. specified module could not be found

And
Rundll. error in c:\\users\michael\appdata\roaming\enthelptray\enthelptray.dll. missing entry: usbobjAgent

With these pop ups, i was also given the gift of my keyboard no longer working. I plugged in a usb keyboard, and it worked, except everyting i press the shift key, it enters a long url, even if i'm not on the internet... i have run malwarebytes & spybot search & destroy 2 & it cleaned up threats, but it hasnt fixed the problems... i still get the pop ups, & my keyboard still does not work...

(Toshiba Satellite C655)

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Hi SabrinaAbshire. Welcome to MalwareTips, and thanks for joining this valuable community.:) Rest assured, you've come to the right place. As I have had my share of difficulties with my own systems, I recommend you begin by filling out the System Configuration Wizard which you'll find directly at the top of the page (<click> & you'll see the drop down menu) listed under "Malware Help assistance".;) I'm confident you'll find the help & guidance you seek, and good luck to you ridding your system of those popups!:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Venustus
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.