Expired SafenSoft SysWatch Personal - the license for 1 year free of charge

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

schovinist

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 21, 2014
Screenshot.jpg

To download

Last edited:

kjdemuth

Level 9
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
Horrible. BSOD on install. Once it didn't install took forever to start the first time. slugghish opening the interface. Building the whitelist also was a long time. Give it a try though. Might work better for you.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Remember everything free is not good.What this software does can be pretty much accomplished with the use of UAC,SBIE a good AV and or security and common sense.Personally I tend to avoid these as many cause you more trouble than they are worth,even if they are free.

Ulikedat

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Apr 20, 2014
It's a classical type HIPS right, not an intelligent type behaviour blocker such as ThreatFire, etc.?

kjdemuth

Level 9
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
It's a HIPS with a white list. I wouldn't even bother. Its free for a reason.

Hurrdurr

Jul 8, 2014
Guys, wait a second. You're downloading at least 2 years old dumbed down version of SysWatch Personal. There were many new versions already, the latest 3.9 public giveaway is here http://www.safensoft.com/security.phtml?c=850 and the latest closed 3.9.1 testing will be right here (just pm me if you want to participate). 3.9.1 supports Windows 8.1, among other things. Both versions have HIPS, white lists, antivirus modules just in case and some new features such as registry, dll and path protection. Anyway, i can't understand why people still use that old giveaway without checking the site for at least technology description first.

Reactions: norman

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Has anyone tried the license code on a newer version or the 3.9 beta?

The following is the latest installer provided in the giveaway besides the beta installer

Product name: SafenSoft SysWatch

File version:15.0.0.591

Product version: 3.6.36.1631

Size: 63.2 MB

Last edited:

Hurrdurr

Jul 8, 2014
Well, i tested the form just yesteday, it works and provides link and the code. It doesn't work for you?

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
Guys, wait a second. You're downloading at least 2 years old dumbed down version of SysWatch Personal. There were many new versions already, the latest 3.9 public giveaway is here http://www.safensoft.com/security.phtml?c=850 and the latest closed 3.9.1 testing will be right here (just pm me if you want to participate). 3.9.1 supports Windows 8.1, among other things. Both versions have HIPS, white lists, antivirus modules just in case and some new features such as registry, dll and path protection. Anyway, i can't understand why people still use that old giveaway without checking the site for at least technology description first.

Interesting. But some folks are wary of betas.

And it's only a three-month trial.

Hurrdurr

Jul 8, 2014
Well yeah, that's why it's free.

As for only three months - usually it's enough to understand if you like it or not, and if you are sure you're going to use it, i can send you link and code for 3.9.1 in pm. Just remember that it's also a beta of sorts. We don't produce software specifically for home users, it's basically a commercial protection byproduct (that's another reason it's free).

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.