Expired Sandboxie Pro Lifetime License Giveaway !!

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Invincea asked me to post the following giveaway so that MT members may have another chance at winning a Sandboxie Pro Lifetime License!! This is an external giveaway from Invincea at http://www.sandboxie.com/

Sandboxie Pro Lifetime License Giveaway !!

As part of Invincea's commitment to the Sandboxie community and products, we are excited to announce an expanded license giveaway for all users. We are awarding one (1) Sandboxie Pro Lifetime License to each of ten (10) different winners in this single giveaway.
In order to increase your chances of winning, we are offering different social actions to let you submit more entries into the drawing. Simply register with your Facebook or email address in the giveaway widget below, and perform different actions to submit your entries. You get one free entry just for registering!

Winners will be selected by a randomized drawing (powered by Random.org) and winners will be notified by email at the end of giveaway. (This giveaway expires at 12:00AM May 1, 2014.)Good luck to you all!

Click the image below to go to Sandboxie Homepage and enter
Ashampoo_Snap_2014.04.23_16h14m37s_001_.png

*Please do not post entries here but at the giveaway link provided

D

Deleted member 178

As part of Invincea's commitment to the Sandboxie community and products, we are excited to announce an expanded license giveaway for all users. We are awarding one (1) Sandboxie Pro Lifetime License to each of ten (10) different winners in this single giveaway.
In order to increase your chances of winning, we are offering different social actions to let you submit more entries into the drawing. Simply register with your Facebook or email address in the giveaway widget below, and perform different actions to submit your entries. You get one free entry just for registering!

Winners will be selected by a randomized drawing (powered by Random.org) and winners will be notified by email at the end of giveaway. (This giveaway expires at 12:00AM May 1, 2014.) Good luck to you all!

http://www.sandboxie.com/

Reactions: Littlebits

rohan

Level 1
Verified
Apr 24, 2014
Invincea asked me to post the following giveaway so that MT members may have another chance at winning a Sandboxie Pro Lifetime License!! This is an external giveaway from Invincea at http://www.sandboxie.com/

Winners will be selected by a randomized drawing (powered by Random.org) and winners will be notified by email at the end of giveaway. (This giveaway expires at 12:00AM May 1, 2014.)Good luck to you all!

Click the image below to go to Sandboxie Homepage and enter
View attachment 10225

*Please do not post entries here but at the giveaway link provided
Thanks for the information.

software182

Level 12
Verified
Mar 4, 2014
i used facebook account to register, what if i win this, how can they send me the license if i don't put an email to them o_O ?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I hope there is 1 for each of 10 winners = 10 licenses! ;)
There are 10 licenses 1 to each winner
i used facebook account to register, what if i win this, how can they send me the license if i don't put an email to them o_O ?
You can use your email also and get more chances to win

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.