Sandboxie Recovery & Delete

• Thread starter Deleted member 2913
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
How to set Sandboxie not to notify to recovery anything? I dont want to recover anything.

How to set Sandboxie to delete automatically?

Is Sandboxie compatible with Avast, Bitdefender free & Shadow Defender?

Reactions: Logethica
M

MalwareT

Thread author
Yes it's compatible . To automatically empty content,open your sandboxie main Ui,right click on sandbox and under menu choose settings. There go under recovery and put a checkmark on "Automatically empty sandbox content" or something like that :)

Reactions: Moose

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Avast & Bitdefender are incompatible with certain versions of Sandboxie.However there are solutions posted in the link below
Known Software conflicts http://www.sandboxie.com/index.php?KnownConflicts#avast

To automatically delete the sandbox:

Right click (arrow) and click "sandbox settings"
2j5xkls.png

Click "Delete" Then "Delete Invocation" and tick "Automatically delete contents of sandbox"
2qsxov7.png

You can manually do it also by:

Right clicking the tray icon.Hovering over the sandbox and clicking "delete contents"

116ja68.png

D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
I dont want any recovery notification.
So unchecking immediate recovery will take care of all recovery notification?

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@yesnoo : When the option untick then Sandboxie will never notify for possible recovery of items, everything are undergone of isolation and delete the contents.

D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
I was looking for that i.e delete all contents & no notification for any recovery. I want to set Sandboxie this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.