Mini Spy

Latest Threads

Scam: I was logged into Facebook for XXXX hours in 2010

Discussion in 'News Archive' started by Jack, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Jack

Jack Administrator MalwareTips Staff

Media:
    Spam messages are spreading across Facebook claiming to be from users who have calculated the total hours they spent on the social network during 2010.

Would you be tempted to find out how long you had spent on Facebook in the last year? Well, I would be cautious if I were you as you could find yourself assisting scammers who are using rogue applications to make themselves a quick buck.

[​IMG]

Source