Screenshots of Office 16 and the first information about it flowed into the network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
After spending some time digging around for the code name of the next version of Windows (Windows 9, it appears to be), I figured I’d do the same thing with Office. While what I’ve unearthed so far isn’t enough to say with 100% certainty, it’s certainly something more than deduction and implication (which, recall, if you will, when Microsoft skipped “Office 13″ as a code name, due to superstitious reasons).

Thus far, there’s a whopping one mention of “Office 16″ that I’ve found, but it’s from a senior user experience designer on the Office team at Microsoft, so it’s a worthy mention.

Microsoft has been distributing copies of a future version of Office to partners and testers recently, providing an early look at new features.

Despite the early stage of development, Microsoft has integrated the program set a function as an interactive assistant "Tell Me", which became available a little earlier in the Web version of Office Online.

Microsoft Office 16 screenshots
office2_1020_verge_super_wide.jpg
office8_1020_verge_super_wide.jpg

office7_1020_verge_super_wide.jpg
office6_1020_verge_super_wide.jpg
office5_1020_verge_super_wide.jpg
office4_1020_verge_super_wide.jpg
office1_1020_verge_super_wide.jpg
http://www.theverge.com/2014/9/18/6375465/microsoft-office-16-screenshots

Reactions: BoraMurdar
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.