Mohamed's Security warranty

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014
Nice! Just stating:

Windows 7 Ultimate SP2

There isn't any SP2 as I know, only SP1 for Windows 7.

2. Also you might want to use another on-demand scanner like Malwarebytes, HitmanPro, Emsisoft Emergency Kit, etc., it's not wise to depend on one vendor (I learned the hard way).

It's a pretty good config :)

Mohamed Yaser

Thread author
Aug 27, 2014
Nice! Just stating:

There isn't any SP2 as I know, only SP1 for Windows 7.

2. Also you might want to use another on-demand scanner like Malwarebytes, HitmanPro, Emsisoft Emergency Kit, etc., it's not wise to depend on one vendor (I learned the hard way).

It's a pretty good config :)
My bad ! I made a mistake, guess I just fixed it. ;)
I Actually use a lot of on demand scanners but I just could not get a right name. I have the hirens boot cd which is more than enough to fix any virus I guess. :)

Aura

Level 20
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
I have difficulty understand your Security setup. From what I can read, you have three different OS. Are they on the same machine (triple boot) ? Or they on different computers ? Do they all have the same configuration setup and softwares ? Would be nice if for each system (OS), you could detail what exactly they run as I have difficulty understand which software is used on which system and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Would make that thread more easily readable.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.