Expired Shadow Defender (100% Discount)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
This program makes me feel taller, and now a bit richer too!:p:D Thanks for sharing this, Malware Test!:):)

Update: I <sent> this link contained in an e-mail to my son. If he doesn't check his mail, I'll be reminded (again) why cell phones were invented!;)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
Actually it is lifetime license.
Does lifetime licence means updates & upgrades too?

Currently I am running Toolwiz Time Freeze.
Is Shadow Defender better than Toolwiz Time Freeze?

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Does lifetime licence means updates & upgrades too?

Currently I am running Toolwiz Time Freeze.
Is Shadow Defender better than Toolwiz Time Freeze?
It's best to find out!:p Hey, it's free!:):)
Each are similar, and I have Time Freeze on my old XP. I've not noticed much because XP sleeps all day.:D From what I've read, more people prefer Shadow Defender over Time Freeze. The best method is to try them both in order to decide which is best for you.
(..a bit off topic):rolleyes:
Try the free Sandboxie version! www.sandboxie.com ;)

D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
I have installed SD.
I unchecked "start with windows" in the GUI.
There is an entry in msconfig-startup, can I uncheck that?

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
I have installed SD.
I unchecked "start with windows" in the GUI.
There is an entry in msconfig-startup, can I uncheck that?

no, you shouldn't because SD need to start at startup if you use Shadow Mode in persistence mode; learn the product before doing stuff...

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Be sure to keep in mind that everything done is shadow mode becomes just 'that', a shadow that's temporary which disappears as soon as you exit from the shadows in order to update and set changes you'll wish to keep. It's as easy on your system as it is fun using browsers & programs you won't have anymore when you exit SD!:D

Reactions: Rahadian Putra

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Here is Shadow Defender for free :) I don't know is it 1 Year or lifetime. You have to install it and activate it for 3 days. Good luck :)

http://www.windowsdeal.com/w/shadow-defender-discount-coupon/

You need to be registered on the website in order to receive free license :D
I installed it and had no problems at all.No junk software along with it that I could see.Bitdefender had no problems with it either.It is the latest version.There is no Key it is Pre Activated.Here is imagine:
dsCP7Aq.jpg

License key: not required, the program is pre-activated
Note: install before 1st August, 2014 !
Hurry up !

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.