Expired Shadow Defender (100% Discount)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Can this be used as an alternative to an antivirus? Or should we install it along side of any? I'm planning to install it along side of
Bitdefender IS 2015

M

MalwareT

Thread author
Can this be used as an alternative to an antivirus? Or should we install it along side of any? I'm planning to install it along side of
Bitdefender IS 2015

This is not an antivirus, you should install it alongside of it. Purpose of this program is that (if it's enabled) prevents any changes to your computer. And yes, it should work with BD .

Reactions: Purshu_Pro

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
This is not an antivirus, you should install it alongside of it. Purpose of this program is that (if it's enabled) prevents any changes to your computer. And yes, it should work with BD .
thanks. Is it lighter over system resources?

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Does this program really come in handy? Is this one of the must have app?

samit

Level 12
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
Does this program really come in handy? Is this one of the must have app?

well it depends on one's personal preferences......you can dig into some of the video and written reviews of shadow defender here in MalwareTips and you can decide whether you want it or not... ;)

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Does it help in blocking ads over webpages? I use adguard premium, but it slows my internet speed and even heavy !

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
I use IE11 and i have AdBlockPlus for it, Opera and Chrome AdGuard. You can try 360 Browser which has built-in adblocker.
Before I was using ABP for IE. But now it seems its not filtering anything, I don't know what happened . So the reason using adguard premium. Even I am not able to use FF because all time after update its says connection untrusted.

Reactions: Kent

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
What happen, if you do not install and activate before August 01!
I guess you can install there after? But it will not be free! Questions?

Kent

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Nov 4, 2013
I use IE11 and i have AdBlockPlus for it, Opera and Chrome AdGuard. You can try 360 Browser which has built-in adblocker.
Want to install 360 Browser,but heard complains that it is hard to uninstall,is it right???

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.