Expired Smart DNS Proxy free subscription for limited time

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Mimigen

Verified
May 22, 2013
@BoraMurdar This is simply amazing. I've always used VPN services- this DNS seems to be so much faster if you want to watch some YT videos. o_O

EDIT: I'm stupid! Browsed the net for some info. I get it now.... Amazing!

Last edited:
Reactions: BoraMurdar

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thank you, BoraMurdar.:D This is all quite encouraging!
*Imagining I'm standing on a beach at the water's edge.:cool:
I'm going IN!

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Good questions! So, after I'd started off by submitting my seldom used netscape e-mail (@aol) address I paused whilst asking myself these same questions.o_O
So, what I DID instead was to write their support e-mail to find out. I've been promised a reply "..within 24 hours".:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Well may very well work,I don't know? There seems to be no pricing plans anywhere so I don't know where the $4.99 comes into play.I am always a bit skeptical with these types of Free offers.Don't really know the Company and like it has been said most everything free has a catch or expiration.
There are other free services I would use before this,just personal skepticism.

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
After I started using it, I couldn't open FaceBook. The page redirected itself to the DNS site and it asked me to login, saying my IP is not updated. I had to flush the DNS cache and only after that I could use FB.

Reactions: Exterminator

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
After I started using it, I couldn't open FaceBook. The page redirected itself to the DNS site and it asked me to login, saying my IP is not updated. I had to flush the DNS cache and only after that I could use FB.

I tried it and had problems,there are other better free solutions.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
It is free, but I won't jump on this offer since I don't need it at this time. The company DID answer my e-mail inquiry as follows:

"No, there is no charge for the service. It's 100% free at the moment and we don't ask for payment information in the sign-up process.

We don't provide any security like Comodo Dragon Browser. But your DNS queries are secure on Smart DNS Proxy. So your ISP will not know. Comodo has additional software base security layers which can only be provided with a software you install on your pc.

Our service is focused on unblocking Video & Music Streaming services with the fastest possible HD streaming quality. But Smart DNS Proxy can be used with many different software combinations. You may be able to use Smart DNS Proxy + Comodo softwares.

Thank you!

--
Mert Guney
Smart DNS Proxy Help"

Last edited:
Reactions: MrXidus

kjdemuth

Level 9
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
Thanks Bora. I'm actually using it at the moment and it seems to working well. It is super fast and haven't had any issues streaming video.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.