Stachild's New Laptop Config

scot

Level 9
Verified
Dec 5, 2014
I would like to inform you that Rollback Rx has some issues with Ccleaner, the problem starts when you wipe your free space on your disk using Ccleaner. I had faced this problem and had to uninstall Rollback Rx to solve it.
Good config. Thanks for sharing.

S

Sr. Normal

Thread author
Hi friends :)

Great configuration ... and that does not surprise us :D

I noticed you have Virtual Dj Pro. I really like linux and I was lucky to see a demonstration of DidJiX. Possibly you want to create you a live usb

"DidJiX is the free and open source digital DJ software Mixxx powered by the simple and lightweight Linux distribution ArchLinux on a usb live system!"

Features

DidJiX is available in Us and French.

http://easy.open.and.free.fr/didjix/index.html

S

starchild76

Thread author
Ok you posted this to make us jealous didn't you. :D Well done great config. Thanks for sharing. :)

howdie mate! Its nice to read , that I can actually make someone jealous ;) thanks for the positive feedback!

S

starchild76

Thread author
Great config, and AVG is a great choice.

I fully agree on that , there where some differences between me and them , but it all worked out in the end :) have picked up a nice deal on AVG ultimate 2 years licensce , so I am happy with my first love :)

S

starchild76

Thread author
Great config my friend ;)

thanks malwaretest! always stay true to the products you love , although the travels one person makes along various products , and intensive testing and tryouts , i'll stick with AVG , its just like KISS , either you love them , or hate them..... I always keep on going back for more :

S

starchild76

Thread author
Hi friends :)

Great configuration ... and that does not surprise us :D

I noticed you have Virtual Dj Pro. I really like linux and I was lucky to see a demonstration of DidJiX. Possibly you want to create you a live usb

"DidJiX is the free and open source digital DJ software Mixxx powered by the simple and lightweight Linux distribution ArchLinux on a usb live system!"

Features

DidJiX is available in Us and French.

http://easy.open.and.free.fr/didjix/index.html

muchos gracias amigo for your reply , I am going to check this mixxx software out! never hear of it though :)

Reactions: Sr. Normal

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.