Starchild's Security Stronghold

S

starchild76

Thread author
note for those who do not know , have UAC disabled. the reason for that is , that Voodoo Shield does that by default.

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Hi @starchild76. We'll look forward to your impressions of how 'online shield' matches up with (and hopefully fills) Cyberghost's ghostly shoes!;)
note for those who do not know , have UAC disabled. the reason for that is , that Voodoo Shield does that by default.
Well, I just learned something new about Voodoo Shield too!:p

Reactions: starchild76
S

starchild76

Thread author
Hi @starchild76. We'll look forward to your impressions of how 'online shield' matches up with (and hopefully fills) Cyberghost's ghostly shoes!;)

Well, I just learned something new about Voodoo Shield too!:p

online shield has the option to stop the leakage of webRTC ; even if you have a vpn running you hackers can see your real ip

1128xw3.png

here is a test site , to see if your vpn can be bypassed :

https://diafygi.github.io/webrtc-ips/

Janl92l

Level 7
Verified
Nov 7, 2014
online shield has the option to stop the leakage of webRTC ; even if you have a vpn running you hackers can see your real ip

1128xw3.png

here is a test site , to see if your vpn can be bypassed :

https://diafygi.github.io/webrtc-ips/
perfect-privacy vpn blockes it as well duo to the firewall rules in perfect privacy vpn manager and the anti router connect. Nice to see that some other can block it too. Not manny vpns can actually block WebRTC leak.

S

starchild76

Thread author
Had to do a reformat , thanks to the Mpc program. changed a bit : bought a license for No Virus Exe Radar Pro , as a replacement for Voodooshield. the rest stayed the same as before :)

S

starchild76

Thread author
So MPC wrecked your PC that is a shame. :mad::(

yes it did , sort of could not get rid of the program folder , impossible to uninstall ( iobit uninstaller - soft organizer - iobit uninstaller ) in both normal and safe mode , proces could not be terminated by using autoruns in safe anfd normal mode , also tried to unlock the folder with Iobit unlocker in safe and normal mode : impossible to remove!!!

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
This is my new config. I run 360 with all engines enabled. although I have mbae and online armor running in realtime , I do not notice any slowdown.....is there anything to ad? please comment :p
An awesome config... Congrats!!
but I suggest you to install Collusion, an extension for Chrome and other browsers, that allows you to visualize and block the websites that are tracking you.

S

starchild76

Thread author
removed exe radar pro, reason to many popups and processes had to be whitelisted over and over again..... anyone interested in a lifetime license for nvt exe radar pro , please PM me ;)

S

starchild76

Thread author
license is still available for exe radar pro , first come , first serve ;)

Reactions: JM Safe

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
..sorry to hear popups & processes let you down (P & Ps or 'POPS' might be a new term!;)) but present changes are for the better.:)

Reactions: starchild76

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.