Expired Steganos Online Shield - free license for 1 year

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Get a free license Steganos Online Shield for 1 year (5 GB of bandwidth per month for free). VPN-service protects your personal data using encryption Internet connection

1. Go to promotions
2. Enter your email address and click "OK".
3. Serial number (Seriennummer) and the download link should come to the specified email address.

vlad

Level 1
Verified
Feb 13, 2014
Funny.. I have done it , got the license in my email , but when I try to activate the product - it says "The key doesnt exist" o_O

norman

Level 3
Verified
Mar 3, 2014
Please press backspace button of keyboard in first of license and check if the serial number was inserted correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:

vlad

Level 1
Verified
Feb 13, 2014
Things getting even better - got in touch with the support and I explained whats the problem - the lady over there says that
Karin Zimmermann, Mar 05 16:38:
Hi,

your serial should be E00F-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
Please try again, activation should work properly now.

The key was completely messed up , meaning that on my key E00F was in the 3rd set of the serial, all of them were on the wrong place :)
So , if anyone else is having that kind of problem , get in touch with the support and they will sort it out quickly.
Not surprised thats happening at all with my luck :D

Reactions: ayogi

Tinm

Level 3
Verified
Oct 23, 2013
Its very similar to Okay Freedom (from the same company). Don't know if the servers are also same.

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
Steganos Online Shield permanently protects your personal data when you are online. VPN-client blocks any hacking attempt that may lead to the theft of sensitive information, protecting the Internet connection is strong encryption when you make online purchases, use Internet banking or just visiting websites and social networks.

Google translate-
Dear CHIP reader, welcome to Steganos!

Interested in Steganos Online Shield? Enter your email address and we'll send you your personal serial number.

Register here- https://www.steganos.com/specials/?m=chip0414&p=sos

Download - https://file.steganos.com/software/downloader/steganos/sosintdle.exe

Last edited:

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Once again, I please members to watch over if the giveaway already exist on MalwareTips.
Any duplicates will be deleted in the future
Thanks ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.