Sep 13, 2014

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
You're definitely not alone, @Piteko21 . I have a very un-smart hand-me-down phone that is equiped with neither, *Laughing*.:rolleyes::p Maybe Apple should rename their iPhones "The Smarter Smart iPhones"!:D

Last edited:

souhrid

Level 5
Jun 29, 2012
Maybe smart ones have a lot of money and they can't find a smarter way to spend it

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Nah, Apple is well done so far in such advertising the product + iconic brand name it holds but that's so far irrelevant about being smart.

You can be smarter without that but you purchase it as your reward to yourself.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
So much smarter that they will stand in line for hours waiting for the new iPhone that is released like twice yearly.Having had an iPhone years ago I was so smart I did 2 things.Jailbreaking it so that it was usable and getting an android.I guess me & my Galaxy Note 4 are not very smart either :D
Maybe the title should be "Cooler People use iPhones"

Reactions: Rolo

Rolo

Level 18
Verified
Jun 14, 2015
It is sad and fallacious that "rich" is judged by how much one spends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.