:)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
** IdeaScale Account required.
Or register using Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo or LinkedIn.

Reactions: Petrovic and yigido
Y

yigido

Thread author
** IdeaScale Account required.
Or register using Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo or LinkedIn.
If you do not want to create an account (for privacy concerns) I understand you.
You can give your ideas under this topic and I will forward it to community. and problem solved :)
What do you think @Huracan ?

Thanks

Reactions: Ink

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
OK, sounds good.

So I haven't had a chance to read all ~400 ideas and not going to for obvious reasons. :D Just some *wishes*.

WishList:
- Allow users to download Avira without Online Essentials from Avira.com as an alternate download option.
- Remove Web Protection (Ask Toolbar) offer during the "Change Installation" option, via Control Panel.
- Update and modernise the Avira Updater, make it easier to understand.

eHVbcoh.png

Lailson

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 3, 2014
What I really like with avira: completely change the interface, in my opinion is very outdated and ugly, these days have improved a little, to a more minimalist style, this interface has given to me ... I agree to a reform in update avira as Huracan commented.Improved detection of zero-hour threats, could have a behavioral blocker or something.. Thanks yigido :)

Reactions: yigido and Anupam
Y

yigido

Thread author
OK, sounds good.

So I haven't had a chance to read all ~400 ideas and not going to for obvious reasons. :D Just some *wishes*.

WishList:
- Allow users to download Avira without Online Essentials from Avira.com as an alternate download option.
- Remove Web Protection (Ask Toolbar) offer during the "Change Installation" option, via Control Panel.

eHVbcoh.png
Ok. I have to check the other wishes. Because If I will create double-wish, they will remove.
1- Do you mean offline installer?
2- They already removed it from Avira installers. I did not see the Ask Toolbar when I was installing and there is already a wish for this
3- I will submit it what you wrote :) https://avira.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Update-and-modernise-the-Avira-Updater/42863-26744

I will inform you when I finished. You will see in the recent tab :)

Regards
yigido

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

yigido

Thread author
What I really like with avira: completely change the interface, in my opinion is very outdated and ugly, these days have improved a little, to a more minimalist style, this interface has given to me ... I agree to a reform in update avira as Huracan commented.Improved detection of zero-hour threats, could have a behavioral blocker or something.. Thanks yigido :)
Most of user wants it,too :)
"Please avira change the ugly UI :D
Zero-day compenent wish already exist and I clicked agreed for your vote ;) : https://avira.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Add-a-zero-day-component!/41545-26744
GNNk6AS.png

Last edited by a moderator:

acme

Level 1
Apr 29, 2012
Change the color of the main front page. Dark blue and silver or black/red/silver or burgundy/silver :)
Make it look "High Class"............. :cool:

Reactions: Petrovic
Y

yigido

Thread author
Change the color of the main front page. Dark blue and silver or black/red/silver or burgundy/silver :)
Make it look "High Class"............. :cool:
Why don't you submit this wish ? :)

Y

yigido

Thread author
OK, sounds good.

WishList:

eHVbcoh.png
Huracan your idea is in progress now.
Link of the idea
uBYwj4U.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.