SUPERAntiSpyware 5.0.1134

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalShaun

Level 1
Mar 3, 2011
RE: SuperAntiSpyware 5.0.1132

the SAS team seem to be more active with development now they have moved over to support.com.

D

Deleted member 178

strong before, very average now

gbpackerfan

Jun 14, 2011

umbrapolaris said:
strong before, very average now
In my private testings, I find it below average. Scanning a folder containing 20 malicious .exe, it found none :( while Comodo, Malwarebytes', Hitman Pro, left the folder with barley anything.

D

Deleted member 178

'very average' was the polite way :p

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
MetalShaun said:
It seems they have added a Ask toolbar to the free version which is a shame.

The ultimate sin! Not used SAS for long time, no excuse in being so crap at all is my thoughts judging from what some of you have posted.

Used to love the SAS/MBAM combo that used to use back in the day. It's now replaced by Hitman Pro + MBAM manual for infected systems I come accross after....

:cool:

D

Deleted member 178

the wheel turns, turns,turns,

Spybot S&D + Ad Aware > SAS + MBAM > HMP + MBAM > HMP + ?

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
If its true then that's a bad move since Ask was a scary toolbar and supposed SAS must detected as adware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.