Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
2014-05-07_032121.png

We are proud to announce a new pre-release version of SUPERAntiSpyware that includes some new features
that will help our users remove malware from their machines.

Included in this version:
• COMPLETELY RE-DESIGNED USER INTERFACE - A Brand New Look!
• INTUITIVE & STREAMLINED NEW PROGRAM FLOW
• Enhanced System Tools "Control Panel" interface
• Numerous internal improvements to support program stability and Internet connectivity
• More additions to come...

We welcome you to try this pre-release and let us know how it works for you on this forum.

Free Version: and Pro Version:
Download
: SUPERAntiSpyware PRE-RELEASE 6.0

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
No harm in refreshing the GUI, if they have new features that should help users. Looking forward to see what SAS have to offer. :D

SAS_Dave said:
We really wanted to improve the simplicity, but we did our best to keep the overall use as close as possible to previous versions. If something isn't where you remember it being, it should be obvious where it was moved to. For new users, the UI isn't as cluttered or fiddly so it should be more accessible. It's a delicate balance, but I think we've arrived at a pretty slick result. The best part is that with all of the UI-maneuvering, we didn't lose any power or flexibility.

Spoiler alert: the primary new feature of 6.0 isn't even in the pre-release! I'm really excited about it but we're not ready to spill the beans just yet. I can say that it'll bring an awesome new way for SAS to track down infections and unwanted programs on your PC.
Post Link

Ulikedat

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Apr 20, 2014
I've been using the pre-release for a while now, it's not new but it does bring a few new bugs to the table so right now it has the same below par detection rate + extra bugs, i like that. Some softwares progress and some keep declining like this poor fellow.

Reactions: Malware1

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Good one, but it's far from Metro.

"The design language places emphasis on good typography and has large text that catches the eye."
- Source

Nedim

Level 12
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
I've been using the pre-release for a while now, it's not new but it does bring a few new bugs to the table so right now it has the same below par detection rate + extra bugs, i like that. Some softwares progress and some keep declining like this poor fellow.

It's a shame,really. I used to like SAS

Reactions: Ulikedat and yigido

Ulikedat

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Apr 20, 2014
At least they don't bundle it with Eset Smart Security, now that woulda been bad :D

alexp79

Level 2
Verified
Jul 16, 2013
hello
I try this 6 version (on demand only not pro) right now as i encountered some issues between MBAM and avira
I kinda like this new look; it's not a revolution but new GUI is quite good.
I don't see any bugs for now and it works in a fluid way compare to new MBAM product
True you have to unclick google chrome when you install the product.
we will see if detection improve but this new look isn't bad:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.