Expired SUPERAntiSpyware Professional - 25 licenses

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NathanF1

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
TipRadar is giving away 25 licenses for SUPERAntiSpyware Professional.

TipRadar said:
Rules:

1. Please make sure your messaging is on and you request us through PM (private message) within 5 days of the winners announcement or you won't receive your license.

2. No double post and if you don't need then please avoid replying because it creates problems while randomizing.

3. Winners selection will be totally random and unbiased.

4. Giveaway span: 7 days

Contest LINK

P.S. Please note that this is an external giveaway. Use the link provided above to participate.

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
I have read that TipRadar site had an infection late December?
thanks for info NathanF1
but this software program is not on any wish list of mine

Syntax4Sinners

Jan 7, 2013
Thxs for the post NathanF1 . SAS is a tool in my toolbox .

//offtopic
I have read that TipRadar site had an infection late December?

Read the whole thread Here On this site

This is regarding swfcabin.com :
Google Safe Browsing Diag
Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, swfcabin.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.
That includes that Post date 28-12-2012 :huh: TrendMicro and SLS don't go hand in hand in my dictionary. That's my view.
It's the association game IMHO which is fair enough, but I had my 'pants down , arse to the wind' (Zero protection - isolated disposable VM )whilst on there and I had nothing to look at. Neither did some of the very bright Anti-Malware Gurus | respected members | coders from this site if you read the whole thread.

I don't say , don't trust what you see when this happens , just investigate further and drawn an informed conclusion that decides your actions. Which malbky did by bringing it here.

jerzy601

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
good security program, our system against a variety of viruses.

NathanF1

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
eppo said:
Bless all who makes its possible :) count me in

Hi eppo, this is an external contest, please use the contest link provided in the OP in order to participate.

Closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.