Svchost.exe Detected As Malware With RogueKiller

oscarxp

Thread author
Jul 30, 2015
Hey Guys

I was doing a scan on my system with ESET Smart Security (Latest version) and also Malwarebytes Anti Malware (Latest version) and the scans had nothing detected at all.

Then i run AdwCleaner (Latest Version) and nothing was detected also.

But all of a certain when i did a scan with Rogue Killer (Latest Version) it detected Svchost.exe and terminated the service.
Ever since then when i scan with rogue killer i get same results and again Scvhost.exe is detected as malware and terminated.

I did a scan again with ESET and Malwarebytes Anti Malware and again nothing was detected.

Now im very worried if i have a infected scvhost as every time i scan with Rogue Killer Scvhost.exe is detected. Is it just Rogue killer giving false results???

Can anyone please help. I have attached logs files from rogue killer and also Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

Attachments

• RogueKiller Results.txt
    10.1 KB · Views: 0
  • FRST.txt
    51.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Addition.txt
    70.5 KB · Views: 1

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
  • We won't provide help for work/business/company computers. This forum is run by volunteers that spend their time free of charge trying to help people. We're not here to help someone earn money. If you're earning for life via infected PC or making a profit by fixing someone's PC, then you should hire someone to fix your issue.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.