The cow is back

Cowpipe

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
Hello everyone,

It's true, I will be returning to the forum very shortly but for now at least I know I owe you all an explanation for my sudden disappearance (apologies for the thread but this was a little too long to post as a status on my profile)

As some of you will know, I was battling illness not long before I left the site, indeed it had become quite difficult to come online and eventually I was taken into hospital. To this day I still haven't been told exactly what was wrong with me but needless to say it was pretty nasty and took me out of action for a long time. I am now back at home and on the mend.

Lastly, I'd just like to thank everybody who has messaged me on and off the site, it really does mean a lot to me and I am truly thankful to have such a wonderful set of friends here at MalwareTips!

I look forward to seeing everybody around again very soon!

~Cowpipe

D

Deleted member 21043

I don't even know how to post how amazing it is for me to see this thread. The other night... When I saw your avatar on MT for being online (at about 12pm), I thought I was seeing things due to lack of sleep... :O

I'm really glad you are returning and I hope you enjoy your recovery. :)

Reactions: Cowpipe

Cowpipe

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
Thank you all for the kind welcome :)

I have a stack of PMs to reply to and rest assured I will reply to everybody very soon. Just stopped by quickly to say hello, I should be back for good a couple of days from now (got to admit I've really missed this place!)

See you all soon!

oneeye

Level 4
Verified
Jul 14, 2014
Hi cowpipe,

Glad you are re-engaging with MT again. As you can tell,many others are feeling the same. Looking forward to your next visit.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.