The MMDB Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneTutorials

Thread author
May 19, 2011
Don't know if this the right section to post, but here it goes.

G'day MalwareTips!

Sorry I haven't been all active on forums. Board exams, practicals, getting admissions in universities, a new chapter.

Although I still work on my web developing skills, trying to improve each day. I made a small project, it's called The MMDB Project. It is a movie sharing platform where people can upload movies and share it with friends and family. I am half-way done with my project, just a couple more tweaks. I already bought a domain, and deployed a coming soon page.

But still if you head up to http://mmdbproject.com you can subscribe and receive updates, maybe few sneak peek images, progress reports etc. Here is a sneak peek of the final page design. - See more at:

aRQBJCN.png

I would really appreciate if you guys would subscribe! I have been working on this project since 2011. Didn't really get time to focus or finish it since there was a lot of improvements to be made. But finally, the project will be available in August.

Cheers.

Reactions: Malware1 and XhenEd
D

Deleted member 21043

Dude, it looks amazing.

I tried learning HTML and CSS and making websites like displayed above but I could never do it. So now I use website creators, and I implement my own custom HTML and edit the whole page's CSS to fit my needs instead of making it from scratch.

I'll subscribe for you and share it with my friends to help you out. I see your project going somewhere in the future!

Reactions: Malware1
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.