Status
Not open for further replies.

davhag49

Level 1
Verified
Dec 1, 2013
Is this the last Windows Update ?
I had to get rid like 6 XP PC-s
I bet you just broke the hearts of XP users. I would almost go back to XP if I could use it on my laptop, with my key code. Most of China and a lot of business here in America still use it and trust it from what I have read.
Ah... XP. If I could put it on my laptop with a original copy and key. The world would be mine... HAha Ha...... Well mine and government taxes, NSA, Terrorist, Big Elite Corps, Clooney, Dicaprio, Climate Change nerds, Al Gore, etc.

davhag49

Level 1
Verified
Dec 1, 2013
I guess everyone is busy in reading blog updates of Windows 10 but still i want to notify ESET 8 Final is Released
I seen that, I am almost ready to do my switch back to Eset and get this Webroot off for a while. Only a month or two left on it and got at a great deal. Eset and Malware-Bytes gets on my nerves on some of the Hips and over protected HTTP adresses. But I still love them. I just wish I could get a lifetime liceinse to Eset like MalwareBytes.

Reactions: MrExplorer

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
5qwT4xm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.