Expired The Skype Collaboration Project Special Offer

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Free group video calls
Free group screen sharing
No advertising
Live chat customer support
We'll send you a voucher code, so you can start collaborating now.

https://collaboration.skype.com/promotion/

*Offer comprises a twelve (12) month group video calling subscription. Offer must be redeemed on or before 30th April 2014 and commences on the redemption date. Skype account required and subscription may only be redeemed in respect of one Skype account. Skype's Terms of Use apply. To redeem, click here. Group video calling can be between three (3) or more (up to a maximum of ten (10) people). For the best quality, we recommend group video calling between up to five (5) people. You can read full user requirements here. A fair usage policy applies. Terms can change without notice at any time. No cash redemption, except where required by law. Offer subject to availability. Skype reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. No emergency calls can be made using Skype. Skype is not a telephone replacement service.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
It's been 8 hours, not received anything. Also the site now says: "The service is unavailable." - for me anyway, must be my connection.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
I have received one as soon as I entered email address.
Have you tried entering microsoft email (hotmail, outlook)?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I got it,promo page took a while to load but came fast in email.Now if I could just remember my Skype Username and Password.

I only use it to activate a certain OS :eek:

fearlessscientist

Verified
Sep 10, 2013
Who needs a code ? First one to send me a PM gets it !

Edit: Code given away. No more PM please. :)

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.