Not open for further replies.

ZeroDay

Level 30
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
I came across this from Dedoimedo and thought I'd share here. It's an excellent guide:

I have just realized that there is really no super-comprehensive guide on Windows versus Linux for new users, converts and those curious about migrating from their familiar world of Windows operating systems to the strange new constellation of Linux. Or at least, I have not written one such article yet. But now I have, and this shall be your one stop-shop for all questions on Linux, from here to eternity.

All right, so let's say you are a Windows user, and you have HEARD of Linux. You want to try this new technology, but the quantity of information coming towards you from enthusiastic veterans is simply overwhelming. Let's break it down.

Check it out: http://www.dedoimedo.com/computers/ultimate-linux-guide-for-windows-users.html

D

Deleted member 178

I planned to post it but always forgot to do lol lucky you saw it too ;)

Reactions: ZeroDay
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.