The world map of Cyber Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LabZero

Thread author
Many users have a blurred perception of the fact that cyber attacks are made all the time and not only when talking about the media. Is a relentless struggle that affects everyone around the world.

The computer security company Norse has prepared a world map that shows real-time cyber attacks: is very enlightening and even a bit hypnotic.

In the table that accompanies the map shows the source, destination, and type of attack, with names and surnames.

How can such monitoring, and if this possibility exists you cannot use it to block attacks? It's not that simple, unfortunately. Monitoring is based on a series of corporate-managed honeypots, i.e. computers that appear to be part of the network attached but are actually simple traffic attendants. And from watching the action step is very long, especially if the attack originates from abroad.

Norse Attack Map

Source

Attacchi informatici in tempo reale | SIAMO GEEK

Malware Man

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Feb 2, 2013
My country, Canada is safe! <3 (Who would want to attack us anyways? Our country is so large with very little population. Plus we won the best country reputation for 2015 :))

Our neighbours down south seem to be in a bit of trouble. :rolleyes:

Reactions: LabZero and frogboy

Amiga500

Level 12
Verified
Jan 27, 2013
My country, Canada is safe! <3 (Who would want to attack us anyways? Our country is so large with very little population. Plus we won the best country reputation for 2015 :))

Our neighbours down south seem to be in a bit of trouble. :rolleyes:
collectively you are still north america lol.;)

Malware Man

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Feb 2, 2013
collectively you are still north america lol.;)

True, but we are way less likely to be attacked and even if we are we can defend ourselves but if it gets bad the USA will help out since we are allies and everyone knows the USA has the strongest military in the world.

Our country is too big with very little people and we are really cold sometimes for people to even want to evade us.

Plus Canada has such a amazing reputation so we are pretty loved around the world and aren't likely to be attacked.

I've had tons of lectures in this in school when I took Canadian history and World history! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Amiga500

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
A state of the art animation, realizing that if a country is too active against cybercrime then attacks are just so fast in milliseconds. Prefer many countries who are so quiet in the type of attacks as those hackers wanted to go on the area which is high demand.

Reactions: LabZero
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.