tonibalas

Level 40
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
May I ask? Why you removed the CCleaner?
In the past i have used Wise Care and i wanted to give it a try after reading BoraMurdar's thread about junk cleaners.
So no particular reason because i am satisfied with CCleaner and also i will try later Privazer to see how it works;).

p.s: I found Wise Care a bit aggressive ( not the disk cleaner) and i uninstalled it. Now maybe i will just install Wise Disk cleaner or i will try something else, i will let you know;):)

tonibalas

Level 40
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
Thanks Sr.Normal for the suggestion:)
As for my config i try to keep it light because my laptop is old and yes Comodo is light and thankfully i haven't notice any bugs:D

tonibalas

Level 40
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
Thanks frogboy for the tip and since the both of you suggesting Privazer and WiseDisk Cleaner i will give them a try one at a time or both of them together and i will see how it goes;)

Reactions: Logethica

tonibalas

Level 40
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
UPDATE:
I installed Privazer and it to do a good job but when i tried to open the program again i got an error message saying that the program couldn't start and after a while i got a second error message about cmd.exe couldn't run:confused:.Restarted my pc but got a message that i should close application so that Windows could continue but nothing else was running :confused:. Also after Privazer finished clean up i noticed that it had erased all my settings in PaleMoon:confused:,CCleaner never did that. So i decided to uninstall it because Privazer was to aggressive for and was causing some Windows stability problems.
Just to be sure that i won't have any problems i used System Restore Point to uninstall Privazer,but when system restarted Wise Care Free was back and filled my desktop with many error messages like << Wise Boost isn't working >> or something like that.
So i decided to use again System Restore Point which restored CCleaner on my pc and i decided to keep since i never had a problem with it ;)
When i do a format on my pc i will consider using the previous programs but until then i will stick with CCleaner :)
p.s.: I didn't try Wise disk cleaner since i had a problem with Wise Care and i didn't want to do a third restore in just one day:p:D

Anyway thanks guys for your suggestions:)

S

Sr. Normal

What a bad luck .
I have it running on 3 computers with Wise and smoothly.
The truth is that bothers me a lot to recommend something that works perfectly eith me and then another perfsona fails it . Sorry for that.

A greeting

tonibalas

Level 40
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
Sr. Normal don't be sorry it's not your fault;), i have used Wise Care in the past and didn't have many problems it's a good program i know it :).
Just to let you know i have done some things wrong in my Windows that's why some program's can't run correctly in my system for example i can't run Kaspersky( NET Framework error) or CCenhancer:confused::p:D.
So don't be sorry at all not even for 1 minute;)
keep giving me and to other members your suggestions which they are very useful;) :)

Kind regards Tony

tonibalas

Level 40
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
frogboy come on don't worry, as you said some program's reacts different on some system's;)
As i said i have used Wise and i know it's a good program and i will use it in the future.
Just don't be sorry for your suggestions because they are correct and i am looking forward for your next suggestions;):)

Kind regards Tony

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well there are some certain that those algorithms were really a bit aggressive perhaps due to more task that can be clean on crucial locations.

However on default CCleaner does fine at all works without CCEnhancer + on advance task were unchecked by default.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.