App Review Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security Review

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Y

yigido

Thread author

Homepage : Titanium Internet Security – Internet Protection Software - Trend Micro

I tested TM Titanium IS and I like it. I recommend it. It is a paid security solution.
It blocks approximetly all threats and did good job even it did not know the threats! Proactivity is good.
They have to improve performance by the way. Reboot time was really affected by Trend Micro.

Thanks for the samples @Malware1
Enjoy! :)

S

starchild76

Thread author
thanks mister kaspersky for this test loved the house tracks you used in this video :)

Reactions: yigido

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.