App Review Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security 2015 Finale [Exclusive] (Manzaitest)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Dubseven

Level 14
Verified
Aug 12, 2013
Falsed test, you're removing ALL suspects files, like Comodo's unknown file.
If you do like that on all tests, Comodo and Trend Micro will be always the kings.

Reactions: Loupirade

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Yes, but their Behavior Blocker works without internet too, but is bad without internet.

And also it was a Beta version.
Exactly. Beta programs have bugs and other un/known issues, so testing them that early only gives clueless users a bad impression of the software. How many computers using Trend Micro are not connected to the Internet? Were the samples detected by Trend Micro before they were executed?

Secondmineboy

Level 26
Verified
May 25, 2014
@Huracan, i just copied them over from my grandmas laptop (MalwareTips Packs), had no way to check them before.

No internet at alltime on the machine where i tested in a VM.

The final is using less RAM and has a much better performance than the Beta.

Reactions: Manzai

Xtwillight

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jul 1, 2014
Falsed test, you're removing ALL suspects files, like Comodo's unknown file.
If you do like that on all tests, Comodo and Trend Micro will be always the kings.
Dubseven You may only manzai test
when tiranium looks good?

Last edited:
Reactions: Warrior

maanastr

Level 4
Verified
Mar 1, 2013
Congrtas Trend...:):) 2 years before I was also using Trend micro Titanium Maximum. And after one moth of use I became fan of it,as it gave me lightweight and very strong protection. Happy to see same protection in 2014 too. :):):)

Last edited:
Reactions: Manzai

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.