Trojan.Powelik/adclicker COM surrogate(s)

AhackerNamed"4chan"

Thread author
Nov 17, 2014
Hey guys I have been running into some issues while doing virus cleans on a couple computers I am working on. These two computers share the same symptoms in that they are both constantly being barraged by Trojan Powelik/adclicker intrusion attempts from 'f0fff0.com' and other random IPs as called out by Norton IS. They are really giving me a hard time because I have run every scanning tool I can think of and the problem still persists. I have attached logs from both computers below (labeled 1 & 2 respectively). Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• FRST(1).txt
    35.4 KB · Views: 62
  • Addition(1).txt
    34.5 KB · Views: 51
  • AdwCleaner[1].txt
    2 KB · Views: 51
  • FRST(2).txt
    34.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Addition(2).txt
    24.1 KB · Views: 47
  • AdwCleaner[2].txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 64

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.