Expired TrustPort Total Protection 2015 - a free license for 1 year

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmad123

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Aug 31, 2014
TrustPort Total Protection 2015 - a free license for 1 year
ScreenShot_20150322134558.png

Complete the registration by using the promo code CZCHIP2015TPTP

https://portal.trustport.com/promo/czchip2015

Rohugh

Level 2
Verified
Jul 11, 2014
I got this now on my laptop (thanks for the info and link). It seems very light

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
TrustPort Total Protection 2015 - a free license for 1 year
View attachment 51439
Complete the registration by using the promo code CZCHIP2015TPTP

https://portal.trustport.com/promo/czchip2015
Source for this thread it is:http://www.comss.info/page.php?al=TrustPort_Total_Protection_2015_1year

TrustPort Total Protection 2015 - 1 year for free

2015-03-22_115158.png

Terms of action:

1.License for 1 PC and 1 year for personal use only.
2.It is necessary to activate a license within 30 days.

3.Is Not covered by free technical support.

Reactions: hamo and norman

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
How does this compare performance/detection wise to the likes of emsisoft,bitdefender,kaspersky etc
TrustPort Total Protection 2015 is an all in one and powerful security suite that provides maximum protection for your computer with the use of two top anti virus engines AVG (Argon) and BitDefender (Xenon) in real time and on-demand mode against malware, online threats and misuse of confidential data.
It will protects against various types of malicious codes/it provides antivirus, antispyware and antiadware control/it monitors all connections between the computer and the outside world and block unauthorized ones/it checks electronic mail and reliably takes away spam/it prevents downloading malware from the web environment/it protects children and youth against improper web content.

TrustPort Total Protection 2015 further increases security of stored data and of their exchange, via tools for real time encryption, for communications verified by electronic signature, for creation of encrypted archives, for synchronization of sensitive data between computer and mobile device, for reliable shredding of sensitive data intended to be erased. In case of a serious virus damage, TrustPort Total Protection 2015 enables creation of a system recovery disk with an antivirus module.
After loading the operating system from the recovery disk it is possible to eliminate malware, which could not have been removed by other means.

Latest release TrustPort Total Protection 2015 comes with many useful improvements. The most marked change is a new tool called Optima, which basically enables the optimization of user PC’s.
Cleans temporary directories, cleans registry and optimizes file access. The core of the security products was also enhanced, and one of TrustPort’s scanning engines was also upgraded.
Users of the new version will also welcome the intuitive graphic user interface, which was improved and made more clearer.

Reactions: norman

tugce

Level 1
Mar 23, 2015
i filled all the necessary form yesterday but did not came any licence key or email about trustport :( is there anyone send me licence key please

Rohugh

Level 2
Verified
Jul 11, 2014
i filled all the necessary form yesterday but did not came any licence key or email about trustport :( is there anyone send me licence key please
I first used an outlook.com address and nothing was sent so after a few hours I used a gmail account and the key arrived almost instantaneously, so try a different email. :)

Reactions: norman

tugce

Level 1
Mar 23, 2015
I first used an outlook.com address and nothing was sent so after a few hours I used a gmail account and the key arrived almost instantaneously, so try a different email. :)

Thanks.You are right the key arrived after i tried different e-mail :)

Reactions: ahmad123

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
i have 3 licenses but none of then active the Trustport. I´m afraid it´s over time to get more licenses.

Reactions: ahmad123
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.