Expired TuneUp Utilities 2014 - 6 months licence (SW.CZ Giveaway)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Šovelén

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 29, 2014
Full english version TuneUp Utilities 2014, 6 months licence for free. No registration, no activation. HURRY !!! Link will work only few hours !!!

Reactions: Microlab and Manzai

Šovelén

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 29, 2014

Attachments

• TuneUP.jpg
    TuneUP.jpg
    431.7 KB · Views: 533

I3rYcE

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 4, 2011
Website works as well but if i can downloading this doesn't work .

Šovelén

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 29, 2014
From Czech republic link works. Czech proxy maybe need...

Last edited:

kaljukass

Level 2
May 17, 2012
Do not ail, it's not Giveaway, but phishing scam.
See the following text and download, and use, but remember- that this is a very old version.
TuneUp Utilities 14.0.1000.110, issued 09 September 2013th
I'm not going to re-write: click here or visit this URL
Code:
http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/222963-tuneup-utilities-2014-6-months-licence/?p=803417
Source is posted by me

Reactions: Šovelén

Šovelén

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 29, 2014
Do not ail, it's not Giveaway, but phishing scam.
See the following text and download, and use, but remember- that this is a very old version.
TuneUp Utilities 14.0.1000.110, issued 09 September 2013th
I'm not going to re-write: click here or visit this URL
Code:
http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/222963-tuneup-utilities-2014-6-months-licence/?p=803417
Source is posted by me

Yes, the second way to allow them to send mail to different "mess". So please use mail that to anything else on the force. SW.CZ is quite large portal (family CENTRUM.CZ) to ensure that it was a heady scam. But that's why I gave a direct link to the CZ works until now.

As for the "old version" - when registering via mail get this text :

„When you install TuneUp Utilities 2014 is enough to confirm the license agreement and agree to the statement of data processing. Further, no need for further adjustment program, the installation will take place in a few seconds. After installation, the TuneUp Utilities 2014 to check for updates. No need for registration or activation program.“

If it will ever accept it or not - is up to you

Anyway, thanks for the link !

ja sam

Level 1
Verified
May 9, 2014
I used this program's find duplicate files feature to get rid of 4 gigs of duplicate videos, but i really don't like having pop up windows ordering me to BUY NOW! And every time i want to start any of programs feature im welcomed with screen remanding me how much days of trial i have left and giving me choice to buy or decide later, and there is no way to prevent this. I really can't respect software that doesn't respect me!:cool:

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Are people still using this? ......LMAO

What was one of the best products I had used back in the Windows 98/SE/ME/XP days has turned out to be outright crappola.

I don't know where Tuneup Utilities took a wrong turn but it really has to be one of the worst pieces of software one can install on their system.

Do yourself a favor and steer clear of this otherwise I GUARENTEE if you download and use any of it's "cleaning" functions you will not only start having problems with your pc but you'll probably be doing a reinstall of your OS in the very near future.

Tuneup Utilities has turned out to be one of the biggest pieces of bloatware in recent memory, it's also what I like to call "Destructiveware"
DON'T USE IT
. Modern computers do NOT need these utilities.

ja sam

Level 1
Verified
May 9, 2014
Here's my modified version of tune up's BUY NOW pop up reminder:

tune-up.png

It's better now don't you think? :D

Šovelén

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 29, 2014
3 points
Here's my modified version of tune up's BUY NOW pop up reminder:

tune-up.png

It's better now don't you think? :D

3points - funny ;) ... This may you dont understand, its specific czech joke from our comics for kids "Čtyřlístek" :D

Reactions: ja sam

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.