UFO checking out Deer Caught on Trail Cam

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
I don't know why some scientists deny the fact that life can very easily exist on other planets. Speaking of Air and Water, these may be requirement for our form of life but other form of life may actually need other things to survive. Billions and Billions of stars and planets are there, may be much more than we can see, and we are the single living beings!!!!. Thats a very bad chance.

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thanks cruelsister, this was :eek:fascinatingly cool!:cool: I'm glad the deer weren't hurt too, but didn't they seem just as frozen when caught in UFO headlights as they do when crossing a road, though there was no road to cross?:) I do agree with jogs, & the possibility life may take unfamiliar forms with an infinite number of possibilities; and that holds a lot more wonderment than would a military drone!;)

Now, on the sillier side of conjecture,:rolleyes: maybe those lights were o_OMarty McFly passing in his flying time traveling DeLorean from "Back To The Future"!!:p:D

Reactions: Venustus

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
cQV9M2M.jpg

/thread

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
If you want my opinion, I believe it is moon light reflected off the deer's eyes back into the camera then into the background.
Look closely how the light images line up with the deer's eyes just reflected a little higher. If you have ever seen a deer's eyes at night when light is shined on them they reflect light brighter than the light source. The camera would act like a mirror and reflect the light back into the background.

I don't think it has anything to do with UFO's or aliens, just a natural camera trick.

Enjoy!! :D

D

Deleted member 178

COME ON !!!!! really seriously ... there is no such things than UFO; what the hell people think ! as if a specie having such tech that they are able to space travel will come by sick poorly designed flying saucers with huge lights when they can have visual cloaking devices, nightvision, thermal sensors, etc...

not saying you have thousands of inhabitant in the area and they focus on a deer ! :rolleyes:

lugIt37.jpg

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Lol!!!:p:D:D Umbra,;) maybe they are an advanced form of benevolent Ultra Space Traveling Deer whose ancestors descended back into a more primitive form like "Planet of the Apes" only backwards with deer, & with us as the Apes!:D

Littlebits, you would have been a remarkable trial lawyer!:) Now, if the deer was, in fact, looking into the direction of the camera I'm one juror whose vote would side along with your logic, unless the deer was actually looking away...o_O, and what of the separate image of another deer caught in the light beam shining from the side which appeared more localized than just bright moonlight?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.