Unable to remove pop-up ads despite trying to clean with several applications

Ricoroco

Thread author
Feb 18, 2015
Hi,

4 days ago I tried to download an application to save youtube video to my laptop but noticed something was wrong when it refused to let me cancel download. So I deleted the executable file as soon as it downloaded.

Ads popping up from UniDeals, warmportrait.com, ilovemobi.com and some others whenever I open a new page or sudden pop-up ads in existing page.

I have ran AdwCleaner, Junkware Removal Tool, Malwarebytes, and HitmanPro applications (twice) to clean my laptop but pop-up ads still persist.

Please help. Thank you.

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    40.5 KB · Views: 149
  • AdwCleaner[S0].txt
    8 KB · Views: 64
  • JRT.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 48
  • HitmanPro_20150218_1729.log
    1.4 KB · Views: 43

Ricoroco

Thread author
Feb 18, 2015
Sorry for the late reply. I was able to solve the issue but my pc is now infected with trojan horse and it seems to be coming from the FRST program. How do I fix it?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.