USB Disk Security 6.5.0.0 (by Zbshareware Lab)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SillyBilly299

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 26, 2015
USB storage is a common source of infection with potentially dangerous content, but a lot of antivirus software can not effectively detect the malicious programs from USB drives. USB Disk Security provides the best protection against any threats when using USB drives.

Change log not available for this version

Zbshareware's Homepage - Download USB Disk Security 6.5.0.0

Huchim

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Oct 17, 2015
Anyone can tell me how good is this program and how is in performance?

Thanks

Reactions: Moose

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Its effective but sometimes if I'm not mistaken it contains detection rates that mark suspicious on legitimate programs hence FP rates may present.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@yesnoo: That's a different concept of USB protection where you can limit the privilege to access especially the autorun virus which primarily can execute well if the settings is on result on problematic issue.

Meanwhile USB Disk Security contains virus protection to disinfect the threats as possible.

Reactions: Huchim and scot
D

Deleted Member 333v73x

MCShield is THE BEST USB protection/scanner, it has world class heuristics and the highest detection of its kind :)

Reactions: Huchim

Wihat

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2016

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
I upload MCShield setup file( download directly from MCShield ::Anti-Malware Tool::) and i found this
Antivirus scan for 61aeb8eab73041503849eafec5f56103d79e82d80288a4210a8637f225917dc1 at 2016-01-25 08:25:40 UTC - VirusTotal
The detected rate is pretty high( for me): 3/54
I used Bitdefender usb immunizer, USB Disk Security
And how about this
Binisoft USB protection
USB Flash Drives Control
So, please give me your opinions guys
Don't worry, MCShield is pretty safe ;)

Reactions: Huchim and Wihat

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@Wihat: Please refer from my previous post regarding the query about Binisoft USB protection which will post my same sentiments. :)

Wihat

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2016
yah, i see it, so i take a look immediately. I'm testing it :)

Huchim

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Oct 17, 2015
Thank you for the advices :).

I'm trying mcshield in the family's laptop.
I'm updating my system configuration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.