Viper007 Config!

Viper007

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
May 27, 2014
Ill keep this updated if anything changes.

My pc specs:

120gb Kingston hyper x ssd
240gb kingston hyper x ssd
1TB HDD
16gb Kingston hyper x beast ram
3930k @ 4.0hz

Just so you guys can see i can run anything without slowdowns, and if you suggest anything.

I only use keyscrambler when typing important stuff such as credit card info etc, but other than that lastpass signs me in automatically for any website, So i dont always use it for realtime protection.

Was thinking about giving 360 total security 6 beta a go as i like to change a lot and try new things, and its free also with really good detection and just use windows firewall along with it, let me guys know what you think about that,

Last edited:

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Great Config. Hows Vmware workstation compared to Virtual Box ? Is Vmware Free of cost ?

Reactions: Kent

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.