Vivek K N Config

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Hello and welcome to the community! :)

Good so see that you're running WIndows 10 without problems, likely add a backup browser and CCleaner for your daily maintainance tool. ;)

Reactions: JM Safe

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Bitdefender TS for on demand and privacy also?
Consider adding some on demand scanners instead of your real time protection
CCleaner or Privazer for privacy options
Adding another browser

L

LabZero

The BD Total Security optimization module, in my opinion, is not enough for a full and regular maintenance.

The above tips are useful and you can add MalwareBytes as on demand scanner.

Reactions: JM Safe and frogboy

Sloth

Level 5
Verified
Jun 24, 2015
How is the performance of bitdefender with win10? I see lots of people having issues (too many bugs) with bitdefender on win8/7.

Reactions: LabZero

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Hi, you can add some on demand scanners, CCleaner for privacy and if you want also Auslogics Disk Defrag, to improve the speed of the PC (Win 10 can also don't need this)
Add Collusion extension for your browser, which let you know which sites are tracking you! ;)
Add another browser and HTTPS everywhere extension.
For the rest I think it is a good config, simple but completed. Thx for sharing it ;)

Reactions: LabZero and frogboy
I

illumination

Looks good, light and simple. I would how ever upon advice of some in this thread, add a on demand "second opinion scanner" and a back up browser.

Reactions: LabZero

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.