Replaced MSE with ESS8
Added: CCEnhancer,PrivaZer,Auslogics DiskDefrag

WalterWolf

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Jan 28, 2013
/Update
Went back to Windows 7 2 months ago. I was using Avast until few days ago, removed everything. I've installed Hitman Pro to scan time to time. I'm thinking to install NVT Radar EXE Pro but I'm not sure should I or not. I'm looking for someones opinion :)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
NVT Radar EXE Pro can act pretty good as long you tweak it based on user preference.

You may also try SecureAplus that has powered with whitelisting technology.

Appguard is another worthy and comprehensive program to harden against executable operations.

Just choose which shouldn't waste your productive time. ;)

Reactions: WalterWolf

WalterWolf

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Jan 28, 2013
/Update
Switched to Windows 7 Ultimate (Legit)
Installed Office 2007 Ultimate ( Legit)
Installed Hitman Pro Alert 3, too bad that I don't have key for it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't wanna use NVT Radar EXE Pro, I dislike it. Wanna trade NVT Radar EXE Pro for Hitman Pro Alert if someones wants. It's kind advertisement :)

dJim

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 12, 2016
I'm looking for ultra light config, any ideas :D

with those specs u really can hold a bit " heavy " config. but anyway if u want ligth config forgot to add vnp, sanboxie, imagedisk( the windows recovery do great job ),too many paranoid´s config lol.. i never get infected just using AV + firewall + common sense.
My ideas ( free choice ): AV . qihoo 360 TS // Firewall. private firewall ( discontinued but .. dam it does great job) or comodo.
My ideas ( paid ones ) : Ks internet security.
u can add zemana or malwarebytes as demand scanner and Adfender or adguard for extra protecction when browsing internet.
and ofc dont forget to " tweak " SO.. desactive unnecesary services, autoruns, desfrag disk and so. GL

dJim

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 12, 2016
Well everything that's nice but I wanna avoid qihoo.
u looking for free av ? .. there alot of them bro..panda free and avira are super ligth or u can try windows defender.
but remember each pc its a world im talking from my experience with those products and what most of ppl say too its the same i see when used before.
the best security its common sense. ^_*

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.