Maintenance tools
N/A
File and Photo backup
N/A
System recovery
N/A
I

illumination

Why not use the built in "create a restore disk" listed in the maintenance?

Aurora

Level 1
Verified
Apr 3, 2014
The add-ons list is indeed quite similar to mine (-26add-ons),. and the same theme...:D

WalterWolf

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Jan 28, 2013
The add-ons list is indeed quite similar to mine (-26add-ons),. and the same theme...:D

Yee i made list of addons like yours with few changes,wanted to see will this work.I like all atm,for RAM Usage i don't care.I use Waterfox not FireFox :p

wisd0m

Level 2
Verified
Mar 17, 2014
I would recomend McAfee SiteAdvisor it might help you stay away dangerous sites :p

WalterWolf

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Jan 28, 2013
Is this possible WD Blue 500 GB ???

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    127.9 KB · Views: 528

vrb93

Level 5
Verified
Jan 15, 2014
Clean and simple config! Just add some on-demand scanners if you want a different opinion, for example HerdProtect or EEK, both portable if you want to keep your PC fresh! :D

Reactions: WalterWolf

WalterWolf

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Jan 28, 2013
HerdProtect has to many false positive,maybe will add EEK im not sure.Installed av just to be there because i was few weeks without av and no infection.

Reactions: vrb93

WalterWolf

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Jan 28, 2013
Removed Qihoo 360 Total Security because of this Link.Look at log file,IP is from China.Im not sure is it from Qihoo 360 Total Security or i have something on PC.

Attachments

• Log.txt
    13.9 KB · Views: 709

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.